Wednesday, December 7, 2011

GURPS Martial Arts in Korean

Dayspring just put out a translation of GURPS Martial Arts, co-authored by Sean "Dr. Kromm" Punch and yours truly.

Here is the announcement.

Steve Jackson Games got some copies, and they nicely passed a copy on to me. Sweet! My first translated book copy.

GURPS Martial Arts (Korean), http://www.dayspring.co.kr/blog/60
(Sorry for the fuzzy image, I couldn't get a better shot of it)

Can anyone read Korean? I'm half surprised my computer can even do hangul, but I guess it comes with my native Asian font set. I'm wondering how you say the title and pronounce my name once it's become hangul-ized.

Now I know how people feel when they see my Japanese books - it looks like a massive text error and not words at all. But it's still so very cool. Thank you Dayspring, and thank you SJG!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...