Sunday, March 20, 2016

Quick Felltower note

So in two weeks, we'll be back in Felltower, after more than a year away from the megadungeon.

I'm really looking forward to it. It'll take much less prep than the Cold Fens or Lost City did per-session, and has a lot more literal and figurative depth to it.

Now I just need to shake a little free time to spend making sure I've done all of the restocking, changes, rumor generation, etc. necessary to be 100% ready to roll in two weeks.

Felltower Surface photo Castle.jpg

8 comments:

  1. More practically, have the trips to the Cold Fens and Lost City changed Felltower?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, it has. If only because tag ends I had in Felltower were used to connect the Cold Fens and Lost City to it. So I fed in clues and information in those two locations that absolutely ties back in to the big city.

      Delete
  2. Is that your actual Felltower exterior map?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes. It's a ruined castle from Judges Guild's Castle Book II. Page 14, like the man said.

      The tower with the green X collapsed thanks to the PCs.

      Delete
  3. I'm so pleased to see you guys finally heading back there - from the sidelines, Felltower has been fun viewing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! As much as I liked the side areas, I prefer Felltower. If the PCs get whupped in Felltower and need to make new PCs, I think I'll probably just leave them in the megadungeon and let them fend for themselves. It's been too long away from the dungeon.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...