Thursday, June 30, 2016

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters: Reviews Roundup

This is probably more than a little self-serving, but here are the reviews that are up that I know of for the Dungeon Fantasy Monsters sub-line of GURPS Dungeon Fantasy. Self-serving in that I co-authored one book and wrote another, and I love the middle one myself.

But authors get precious little careful feedback on their work, and I want to highlight the reviews I know of. If I'm missing some, tell me in the comments and I'll add them.


Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1
Bat In the Attic: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1
Let's GURPS: Review: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 1

Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2: Icky Goo
Blind Mapmaker: Review: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2 – Icky Goo
Dungeon Fantastic: Review: GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2: Icky Goo
Let's GURPS: Review Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 2: Icky Goo

Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3: Born of Myth & Magic
Let's GURPS: Review: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3: Born of Myth & Magic
Blind Mapmaker: Review: Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3: Born of Myth & Magic

5 comments:

  1. These have reminded me that my collection is lapsing; I do believe I've got only the first one.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The third one I have a financial interest in you buying, so I'll let the reviews speak for it.

      But Icky Goo, man, that is far more amazing than "It only has slimes, you say?" would imply.

      Delete
    2. I'll have to check it out. I've used "goo" critters in the past in D&D, from Gelatinous Cubes to Gibbering Mouthers to this caustic sap that slowly seems to spread away from the tree that leaks it. Could make use of it.

      Delete
  2. I think you might have forgot this one for Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3.
    https://blindmapmaker.wordpress.com/2016/06/04/gurps-dungeon-fantasy-monsters-3-born-of-myth-magic/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...