Sunday, January 17, 2016

Revised GURPS Magic ruling priority

I've changed a fair amount of the spells in this book:



Just for reference for my players (and people following along at home), here is the priority order of rules for spells in my DF game:

Rulings made in play
      |
      |
     V
Revised GURPS Magic posts on this blog.
      |
      |
     V
Wizardry Refined (Pyramid 3/60: Dungeon Fantasy III)
      |
      |
     V
GURPS Dungeon Fantasy 1: Adventurers
      |
      |
     V
GURPS Magic

That's pretty much it. What I say, what I wrote, what Sean Punch says, what the book says.

I do actually go look at the last two before I do the first two, but ultimately, I like to change things to fit the specific flavor my campaign is aimed at.

Not really news, just wanted to get this down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...