Saturday, June 11, 2016

Another review of DFM3

Over at his (her?) blog, The Blind Mapmaker wrote up a nice review of Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3: Born of Myth & Magic.

GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Monsters 3 – Born of Myth & Magic

I hear the reviewer on a Western focus in the monsters drawn from myths. I was mostly working backwards from, "What is missing but what can I get art for?" I'm sure if I worked harder I could have found some to add in, but I wasn't really looking for East-West balance. I was just looking for monsters that fit around the theme and which I knew I could get written up and illustrated. Plus, I had more existing Greek and European myth-based monsters roaming around Felltower and tramping around in my mind ready to spill out onto the page.

Still, that just means there are plenty of more monsters out there to stat up . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...