Monday, March 19, 2018

More recent acquisitions

I got my hands on some more gaming stuff recently.

I received the PDFs of the new versions of the Monster Alphabet and Dungeon Alphabet (I reviewed the original here.) I'm waiting on the physical

I mentioned Volo's Guide a few times already.

A generous reader gave me a gift card to Warehouse23 so I could buy GURPS Social Engineering: Pulling Rank.

And I'm still reading through Operation Unfathomable.

I actually intended to pick up the PDF of Tunnels & Trolls 5th edition on the DM's Day week say, but I forgot to pull the trigger before the sale ended. Oh well, next time.

I do need to get a review up for most of these, but only after I finally have the time to finish my review of D3 Vault of the Drow.

Lots of gaming reading, here, and not a lot of gaming reading time. But I'll get through these and pull out useful gems for my own games.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...